Black & white - spring



 One of the trends on 2013 spring it's black and white. I never really associated this color combo with spring before.  It super easy to incorporate in my regular day to day wardrobe since I already own a lot of black and white hehe.


Black and white it's a very classic combo, that can be very elegant, edgy and just plain fun if paired with colorful accessories. I was not feeling great this morning, so I decided to choose something comfortable. This dress it's very flowy and light, I cinched it in the waist with a leather belt from Zara I got a couple years ago.

I paired it with a ankle grey socks from H&M, Forever 21 booties that were super cheap and are very comfortable. And my very favorite leather jacket from Zara, worth every penny.

For accessories, pearl earrings, my Ray ban Sunglasses, and my new oil perfume by KAI.

For makeup I used my favorite foundation, Laura Mercier silk creme foundation, Nars compact powder, Mac blush, Eyeko liquid eyeliner, and YSL volupte sheer candy, Nars bronzer in Laguna.





 xo Cami





2 comments: