Chanel Natural Finished Press Powder




I have been looking for a good pressed powder for a while now, after using my favorite the Guerlain meteorites pressed powder for two years, I decided to try to find a more economical alternative instead of repurchasing it again.

I have not been very lucky with this task though. On my journey I got a couple drug store ones that have been talked about in youtube, but they ended up not working for my skin. I also used the Tarte loose powder, and the Cover Fx translucent powder, and those did not work either.

I Guess I am just a very picky face powder type of gal... :s. I decided to give this Chanel one a try and so far I can say am pleased enough to not return it.


I use a stippling brush to apply it since my face it's still kind of dry for the winter and I still want that natural glow on my skin.

I got it in number 30 - naturel.
Tell me what is the powder you use? maybe I will get lucky and find the one through comments!

xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment