Julep May Maven box



This days you can find about any kind of mystery monthly box subscriptions going around the web. Nail polishes, beauty, clothing, snacks, you name it.


It came in a very nice small black box.

For me it all started with Birchbox, which it is a $10 monthly subscription in which they send you 5 samples of awesome beauty, makeup products for you to try out before purchasing a full size thing. I was a big Birchbox fan a year or so ago, but eventually cancelled because I was sampled out, and also because I wanted to try some of the new boxes that started popping out everywhere.



This box retails for $19.99 dollars http://www.julep.com. You take a quiz, they select your style profile, they send you a monthly box, which in this case you can skip if you are not liking their limited colors for the month.

My style was "Boho glam" which I was ok with, and in this box you get two Julep limited-edition nail polishes and a full size beauty product. Now this is a pretty good value since Julep nail polishes alone retail for $14 at sephora. 



I got 2 very pretty polishes, AMY which it's a gorgeous teal color with very sutil pearl finish to it in the bottle. And I also got BRIT which it's a shimmery graphite color. Like both colors a lot. I also got a Glyacolic hand scrub, which I can't wait to try.

I have never tried Julep polishes before, but I am super excited try out my two new shades. Will review them shortly.

Even though I think it is a good value for what you get, and I do love me some nail polishes. I am not sure I will be keeping this monthly subscription, since I actually have found other boxes, that you get more bang for your buck.


I hope this was helpful for some and interesting for others.
xo cami

No comments:

Post a Comment