NEW Drugstore lipsticks!

 This week/end was quite exciting for me in the lipstick department. I finally got around getting some products I have been eying for a while in the drugstore.

Revlon super lustrous in Lilac Palette, Loreal balm in Legally regal

 I have never tried the Revlon Lip glosses in the super Lustrous line, this lilac color in specific called my attention a while back. Even though the color looks a bit scary on the tube, it actually comes out as a very pretty light blue pink. It is not sticky and it last on my lips for a while. I have not have it for long enough to truly know how much I like it, but so far so good.

Ride Aid it's currently having a great sale on Revlon products, it is a buy one and get one half off. So I got also a Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Softshell pink. This one it's a very pretty warm pink with a pearly finish. It feels quite comfortable on the lips, and there is not much of a smell to it, which it's a plus.

Rimmel by Kate Moss color 109, and Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in softshell pink.

My third addition was Loreal's Balm lipstick in Legally Regal. Now this was a surprise. In the tube looks also scary, but it comes out just like the lipgloss, like a soft pink with a blue tint. It's very hydrating and comfortable on the lips. Quite easy to use since it does come out quite sheer, but you can build it up to a more opaque color. It does have a very light scent of vanilla. 

My latest addition was Rimmel's by Kate Moss Lipstick in 109. This is my first ever Rimmel lipstick, and I am quite impressed by the quality of it. 

I had a coupon that saved me $1 off from a $4 lipstick. It was such a bargain. Super smooth to put on, feels great on the lips, very vibrant color, a noticeable watermelon smell to it. This specific shade is a very pretty orange coral, that looks pinker in certain lights. I think it will compliment many different skin tones.

 
What are your favorite drugstore lipsticks?
I hope you have a great rest of the day/night!
xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment