Pieces of my week!

I seriously don't know were this week went. It is crazy how fast this year it's going by. I managed to get a bit of everything done this week; did some art, shopping (online and in person), got my hair done.

And now that we are in the hair subject... why is that every time I go to get a haircut and say, 'please cut less than an inch' she ends up cutting 2 inches +?. Yeah... I don't care if my ends are damaged, I want the length!


Reilly surprised me with an amazing Greek dinner this week, oven roasted chicken, homemade hummus and Greek salad with feta cheese. Yum!




 I have been on the hunt for a nice pair of black high heels. Last week I saw a friend wearing these gorgeous pair of heels from Zara. After talking about them with her for a while, I decided I will order them online (since I have not seen them at the stores) and could not be happier with my new pair of shoes.



 And yes, I got the panda swimsuit from my May wishlist, and could not be happier. I think it is so cool, different and comfortable. We tried to go to the beach on Sunday, but it was quite overcast and cold so the pool had to do.
 

 Quite happy that spring it's here. We have been having great weather here in LA, and the flowers are going crazy in our backyard.

Wearing flip flop fantasy by China glaze.

 I also got to paint my toes with a nice summery shade, just cuz. And  enjoyed dipping my feet in the water, since it's still too cold to swim in the pool (at least for me).



This is my finished piece of art. I was trying to do a quicker digital painting, this is my sister and my youngest nephew. It was a lot of fun.

I hope you all had a great week 
xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment