Chanel makeup and skincare haul/review!



This year I have been very kin in taking care of my skin. Since I have very oily, sensitive, acne prone skin, washing my face and putting some kind of  acne treatment, plus sunscreen if any was the extent of my skin care routine.



Since I ran out of my latest night time moisturizer, I decided to give the Chanel skin care line a try.

In the Chanel counter they recommended me the Ultra Correction Line Repair Night Cream, which I was quite concerned about getting, because of it's thick consistency, my problematic skin, and the price tag. In the Chanel counter they assured me that if it did not work, I could always return it no problem, so holding onto that I took the plunge and bought it.

The cream surely smells great, like all Chanel products, and it is a very nice hydrating thick cream. After trying it for a week, and even though my face did feel very soft and nice for a couple days, sure enough I started to break out shortly after. Bummer. This one went back.

I also got the Gentle Douce Hydrating Toner. I do think it has help keep my blemishes at bay, it has given my skin a pretty glow, and has helped my oily zones though not too much. It also smells great.



I also happen to be a complete Lipstick junkie so... I got me a Rouge Coco Shine in number 54 BOY, it's this perfect nude brownish pink color, with a very pretty shine to it, plus I love this formula of lipsticks, they feel so comfortable on the lips, very moisturizing and easy to wear.

Still my favorite purchase from this whole post has been the lipstick. 


xo cami


No comments:

Post a Comment