Breakfast smoothie!

I am a big breakfast food eater. It is actually my favorite kind of food. Give me pancakes and eggs, or muffins, fruit, oatmeal, any day, any time of the day, I will be a happy camper! 


Some mornings I just don't have enough time to make any breakfast since I am running at the door to go to work, or even to my Saturday morning workouts.

This smoothie combo was very tasty and fresh. I used one cup of almond milk, half of a frozen banana, half of a container Greek yogurt with fruit (1/2 of a cup), this time I used pineapple, but the day before I used pear and it was awesome!. 




Half of a cucumber, around a quarter of cup of frozen pineapple, 2 cups of lettuce (I prefer spinach but was out of it) a tablespoon of flax-seed, a tablespoon of Chia seeds, and used shredded cocunut for garnish. 

Super tasty and filling. And I can see this being good for a snack, or dinner.

I hope you give it a try!

xo Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment