Jo Malone Cologne!


There are many amazing fragrances out there, and I had the joy of encounter Jo Malone's world of scents not too long ago. It's actually quite overwhelming to pick one from all the great scents that she has. Since there are not cheap I couldn't just go and buy all the ones I liked... because that will be crazy.

I went a couple times to Bloomingdales, sprayed some of my favorites on, and went home thinking I should have got one. There where a couple that stand out to my personal taste on fragrances. The Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne and the Blackberry and Bay.

 Last time I went with my mom who was visiting. I am guessing she saw how much I really wanted it one, and got the Nectarine & Honey on for me!

I can't say thank you enough for such a kind gift mom. I love you!


 I can't say enough about how much I love this new cologne and how summery, light and fruity it is. Also it has amazing lasting power, when sprayed on it stayed with me all day long, even with it's light scent.



What are your favorite scents for summer?

xo cami

No comments:

Post a Comment