Beach or pool essentials

1. hat   2.sunglasses   3.kindle   4.top   5.shorts  6.swimsuit  7.sandals



I think hats are one of the most important things to take with you when you are going to be in the sun for a while. Though I preach this, I hardly ever do it. In my last trip to Venezuela, I forgot to pack one and spent the whole time we were in the island of Margarita looking for one.

A good pair of sunglasses is always a must, I prefer large sunglasses because they cover a larger part of your face from the sun, and prevents some of the wrinkles that form around your eyes from squinting too much. Plus they look very stylish as well.

This Prada sunglasses are my favorite, there are very pricey and not everyone is willing or can just drop the money on something like this. The good thing is that there are a lot of really cheap awesome alternatives out there. 

Bringing some reading material  with you to the pool or beach can be super relaxing. I sometimes bring a magazine or my Kindle in which I have several books to choose from. And yes my kindle it's pretty old, but it works just as good. 

Take with your a cute Swimsuit that will fit your body and will make you feel comfortable when hanging around people. We all have different body shapes and taste, but thankfully there is so much to choose from. I am loving at the moment the high waisted swimsuits, I think it accentuated the female shape!




8. Towel  9.Body sunscreen  10. tangle teezer  11. Big bag  12.Face sunscreen  13.YSL   14. bobble water


A large towel to lay on, I prefer it with a fun bright pattern. I also bring with me a nice suncreen for the body, Murad sunscreen it's very nice, soothing and water resistant. I also bring a separate sunscreen for the face, this one it's by neutrogena and it's spf 70 which it's awesome. 

My hair always gets very messy at the beach, the salt, the wind, the sand it's a killer combo for your hair. I discovered the Tangle teezer brush a year ago and have been hooked ever since. If you have difficult hair that gets tangled easily and it's hard to brush through, this will be your savior. It's very easy to bring since it's super light weight and small.

I normally don't wear much makeup when I am going to the pool or beach. I don't see much point to it, but I like to put on a little bit of a lip product, and I love the YSL Volupte sheer candy because they are sheer, comfortable to wear, and you don't need a mirror to apply.

And lastly I never forget to bring a bottle of water. I don't own this bobble water bottle (yet), but I love the idea of putting tap water on it and the fact that it gets filtered as you sip along. Plus it comes in different colors which it's a plus.

What are you beach and pool essentials?
xo cami

No comments:

Post a Comment