Beauty haul!


This weekend I went for a quick trip to the mall to get some things I have been eying. I got my first ever Mac Paint pot in indianwood. It is this very pretty cooper cream eye shadow. I worn it without an eye-primer yesterday and it did crease on me. But this happens with almost everything since I have oily eyelids.




I also got the creaseless cream shadow from Benefit in Birthday suit. this is a metallic taupe color. very pretty. I still have not used it but will make a separate review once I have give it a try.




One of my favorite tools to apply liquid foundation it's my beauty blender. Which it's a sponge you get went and then use to apply your makeup. It gives this very pretty flawless airbrushed look to your skin.  

Unfortunately my beauty blender does not clean well with the baby shampoo I use to clean my other brushes. And it is stained even after washing it, which annoys me to no end. I got the special Beautyblender solid soap to clean it, and here is to hope that it works.

I also got my first ever Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish in mint sorbet, which I have heard great things about and can't wait to try!. It is is this beautiful minty green, and it is only $2.36 at target. Woot, bargain!




And last but not least, I got some skin care items. I got the Caudalie Radiance serum, which it's supposed to help with hyper-pigmentation and dark spots on your skin. I got it on the complete perfecting set with the night and day moisturizer. I have heard great things about this products, specially the serum which was what I went to Sephora to get. We will see how it ends up working out.

xo cami

No comments:

Post a Comment