A fun day out!




 
The weather has been more than awesome lately, and it makes it for a perfect excuse to go out with friends, enjoy some brunch and of course do some harmless shopping.


Mochaccino from the amazing Farmshop in Brentwood.


Last weekend a friend and I got together and walked around stores just marveling on some really nice designer pieces that we could not buy, and it was a lot of fun just figuring out if we could find something similar for half of the price in Zara.




Diptyque candles are something of a cult around the blogging community, there are quite expensive and luxurious. The smell of most of them are amazing, but for a steep price, I think I will stick to the cheaper candles for now.




Lately I have been getting into experimenting more with my fashion items, and trying to get out of my comfort zone. I have been checking out a lot of pictures on Pinterest on mixing the delicate textures of embroidery skirts or dresses, with denim. 

My friend "J" totally pull of the look. Makes it for a very feminine chic casual look, perfect for an outing on the weekend with friends.


21 Forever Dress, Tory Burch Clutch, Chanel Sunnies, Denim Jacket o'2nd.


I hope you all are having a great week!

xo Cami

1 comment:

  1. what a fun day out!! thank you for great pics and memories~~<3

    ReplyDelete