Playing with patterned Leggings


For a while now I have been seeing all kind of awesome leggings around, with interesting designs, colors. I feel that adds that extra wow factor to a regular outfit. 



I also love wearing leggings because there are so comfy, and you can wear them by themselves with a longer top, or with dresses, shorts... you name it.

A friend of mine introduced me to Blackmilk clothing, they make awesome high quality leggings, I highly recommend checking their site. The leggings seem to be pretty expensive and I will tell you it took me a while until I took the jump and purchased mine.

I got them in La Trappistine style, which has Alphonse Mucha illustrations on each leg, and he happens to be my favorite artist of all time!


The leggings are great quality, feel very comfortable on. I paired them in with a black tank top, because as they say it themselves, you can't go wrong with a black top! and a leather jacket and black booties. And honestly I was asked at least 4 times that day where did I got my leggings.


xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment