Fruit and Veggies at your doorsteps!

I'm not going to lie and say that the idea of fresh produce being delivered to our doorstep doesn't sound awesome and almost like old times (with the bottles of milk and such).




Two weeks ago my husband and I went to a fit expo that happened here in LA. One of the things we got there was this awesome box from the company Farm Fresh to You. We requested a mixture of veggies and fruit, that they deliver to us every two weeks (though you can decide every week if you want). 



They delivered our first box this morning before 7 am, and by the time my husband went outside to get it the sun was out. We were very excited opening the box and were pleasantly surprised to see that our produce was super fresh, and everything looked delicious!
 

All the veggies and fruit are organic and picked the afternoon of the day they start the delivery process. Depending on your area they might deliver it late at night or early in the morning.




In this box we got, fuji apples, mandarins, butternut squash, ruby crescent potatoes, bacon avocado, leeks, fennel, carrots, kale and green leaf lettuce!

I can wait to come up with some ideas on how to cook them!



I hope you have a great day!

xo Cami

Disclaimer: I was not paid or by any means to promote this farm, this is merely my opinion and first impressions on the service these people offer.


1 comment:

  1. Voy a pedir la caja de nuevo :) I actually think it pretty awesome... i imagine there is less energy loss in transportation. Besos

    ReplyDelete