Banana bread with chocolate chips!


I love banana bread because it is super easy to make!

Last night when I got home from work I realized we had some really ripe bananas hanging around in the kitchen, and it dong on me to make banana bread.


I have had this recipe --> link <-- on my pinterest for a while now, and I decided to give it a try since the pictures on the blog looked amazing, and I normally make the same recipe over and over and wanted to try something new.



 I can say this is a very yummy recipe, and more involved than what my normal banana bread recipe is. It does have more ingredients but I like the idea of adding Greek yogurt to it for extra protein and moisture, and it overall makes the consistency less fluffy. 

The flavor it's very smooth and not too sweet. I used dark chocolate chips and skipped the walnuts since I did not have them in the house when making this.

I hope you are having a great day!
xo Cami





6 comments:

  1. Yummm... Im baking a cake today, cant wait to eat it though :)
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know! I work from home so i follow back right away.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Yuli! I was just checking your blog and it is very nice! I hope you post the recipe and pics to the cake you made! I am following you now. :)

      Cheers!
      Cami

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Cami! You know, i think i just might go ahead and do that! :)
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Looks so yummy! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good I am definitly going to make that tomorrow! I am obsessed with finding recipes like this! I really like your blog i've been reading through the whole thing lol. I have just started a blog like yours and would love for you to check it out! I am actually thinking about putting up a recipe post tomorrow!

    gollygloss@blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for checking my blog out! i am so happy you like this recipe. And will surely check your blog for your recipe tomorrow! I am interested to see what you are cooking/baking! :)
    xo Cami

    ReplyDelete