Dior Rosy Glow


Yes... I really like my flower earrings... so I put them in all my pictures. LOL


Now lets all of us admire how gorgeous the package is. I feel bad about even thinking about using it with how pretty it is and all that. But yeah... very sturdy, nice mirror, a nice small brush that I would probably never use.

 I am going to start by saying how much I generally love Dior products. I can't really say I have bought something from their line that I dislike. With that being said, this is no exception. I have been saving up for this bad boy for months now. I just could not make an excuse good enough to buy such an expensive blush when I have many others that work just fine.

I apply it normally very lightly for a more natural look. It can be build up if wanted.
Honest truth... I still do not have a good excuse for it, but I just could not stop thinking about it so in one of my last trips to Sephora, they had it finally back in stock and I took the jump and bought it.





I hope you all are having a great day.
xo Cami



2 comments:

  1. Everything on your blog is honestly so precious! I love all your pictures and you are beautiful! I am now following :)
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan! thank you so much for commenting you are very sweet!

      I went to check your blog and left you some comments around and subscribes as well!

      xo
      Cami

      Delete