My August Beauty Picks 2013


September needs to start on a bright note, my first ever beauty monthly favorites! All this products have been without a doubt the things I have been reaching for the most on this past 31 days. 






For Starters I need to mention that this are not the only brushes I used, but this where ones that I normally did not reach for as often and than all of the sudden I seem to be using every single day.

Two real techniques brushes which are very affordable and great quality, one for applying the pressed powder and bronzer all over my face, and the face expert brush which I use for applying my liquid foundation.

For foundation I have been mixing two to get the perfect complexion, Chanel Vitalumiere aqua which it's pretty dewy and also more red tone and Clinique acne solutions liquid makeup which helps me with my oiliness and breakouts and also happens to be more yellow tone.

 I also have been using BOBBI BROWN gel eyeliner in black ink, this eyeliner does not budge or transfers to my eyelids. I have also been using Benefit's cream eyeshadow in Birthday Suit great base color!





 For eyeshadow I have been using my neutral matte palette I got on last years LA IMATS from Ben Eye, this one came with six eyeshadow and six blushes, the quality of this makeup it's pretty good and I love the fact that there are all matte colors, since during the summer my skin overall gets oilier than normal.


 I have been using my CHANEL pressed powder to set the face makeup, which I reviewed before here. For blush I have been pretty much sticking to one of my newest additions, the Napoleon Perdis blush in Flushing.

For my lips I was loving many products, but the one that was always in my bag was Dior Lip Glow, which it's one of my all time favorites.




This month I barely put anything on my fingernails, but I did wear black nail polish on my toes pretty much all month long, I just find it to be so classy and it looks pretty with any outfit.

And lastly my favorite scent this month has been my CHANEL EAU TENDRE, very light, fruity scent.

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment