What I wore!!

1. LC dress  2. Zara Jacket  3. Burberry Sunglasses (similar)  4.Dior Lip glow  5.Chanel-Chance eau Tendre  6.Vera Wang Sandals

I love Summer, long warmer days and beautiful weather are a perfect combination for me. It is also the perfect excuse to wear dresses. I love wearing flowy ones with thin fabrics that make it less hot, and it moves nicely when walking. 

I recently got this pretty summery dress from LC Lauren Conrad's line in Kohls on Clearance. You can find really cute things there from her line for really affordable prices... Kohls always has a sale going.

I pair it recently with my favorite leather jacket that I got earlier this year from Zara, my Burberry sunglasses from years ago, Dior Lip Glow, one of my favorite fragrances Chance eau Tendre by Chanel, and my Vera Wang black Sandals.

I like to mix very girly pieces, like the flowery dress, with more edgy pieces like the black leather jacket. 

xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment