Pieces of my week!

First I want to say that I am really bummed that I have not been able to post anything in this past few weeks. Normally I'm semi-good at keeping my life organized and just being able to manage the time that I have for my hobbies... Since I have no kids I don't have a real excuse.

I have been keeping busy though, in between long hours at work, gym, paperwork for our home insurance (did I mention we got broken into a about a month ago?), and family in town.

This are a few of the things that are making me smile.



I am a big leather jacket fan and maje is one of my favorite designers! 


Last weekend I took the plunge and got this gorgeous burnt red jacket for 80% off of the original price in Bloomingdales. The sales associate was super nice and helpful. I am in love and can't wait for the weather to get colder!


For snacks I have been loving this dried pineapples from Nature Box, there are a lot less chewy and hard than others I have tried (ejem, Trader Joes) and sweeter, even though there are 100% pineapples. Delicious!

Keeping the subject in warm colors, how beautiful are the fruits from my garden? Bell peppers, tomatoes and strawberries.


 

 And last but not least I am a big fan of Anthropologies home decor things, there are very homy and beautiful. I have an special fascination for their kitchen things, cups, plates, aprons, you name it and I want it.


I recently got myself a new cup for my office, since my last one met the most unfortunate ending at the kitchen floor last week. I am very excited to add this pop of happy colors and patterns to my daily routine.





 xo Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment