Beauty Haul - Clinique, Dior & Benefit!



Last week I added some new products to my makeup collection. I have been hearing all over the blogger community about this chubby sticks from Clinique for the eyes. Being a fan of the original ones for the lips I have been saving to get a couple and tried them out.



It was hard to choose from the color selection, since there are all in my opinion wearable and beautiful on. Each one retails for $17, and have a very smooth consistency, and are long lasting on the eyelids, specially with an eye primer.

I got the colors Ample Amber and Pink & Plenty. I tried them both at Sephora and can't wait to incorporate them into my daily makeup routine!




I also got two lipsticks recently. Dior Addict Lipstick formula happens to be one of my favorites, the retail price is $30, which it's very pricey and it requires a lot of self control to not get them all. 

I have been wanting a more nude shade, and I got number 178-URBAN. It's a sheer, glossy shade that happens to be the perfect nude in combination with your natural lip color.

And lastly I got one of Benefits newest lipsticks. Hydra-Smooth Lip Color in Talk Flirty that retails for $20, and as they say it's a orchid pink. I Think the formula it's great and it's shiny and comfortable on the lips. I am not 100% sure about it though, even though I like it I don't nessesarily love it.


Lastly with 100 points I got a nice little sample of the Glam Glow mud mask I keep hearing about everywhere.
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment