Popsugar Must Have - September 2013



I have been a subscriber from Popsugar must have box since they started their service last year. I can say from experience this might be the most complete box that I have tried thus far. They will send you home things, books, jewelry, makeup, perfumes, etc.

Now like with any mystery box you have to have an open mind, since this is targeted to a broad audience, you might end up not liking one or several of the things they send. For $34 a box, you have to be sure you want to take the risk.



Which is why I suspended my subscription on April, to take a few months off and try a couple other boxes. But now I am back, and ready to review.

 This has not been my favorite box that I have received from them, which it's sad for my anticipated comeback, but I was happy nonetheless with several of the items I received.

First thing I noticed when I opened the box was Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Coaster Set $16.
We actually don't own that many coasters and normally in parties don't have enough to give to people, which in results ends up with some kind of beverage ring on our wooden table. I love the design too, very colorful watercolor illustrations of flowers.

My second favorite was the Barr Co. home diffuser in the original scent, which retails for $45. This smells very good and it actually works. Plus I love all the packaging, and the cute bottle it comes in.

 We also got a book the P.S. - You're Invited, 40+ DYI projects $15. The truth is that in theory I like DYI, and even day dream about doing some. but in reality, I don't have time to work on do it yourself projects hardly ever, and by the looks on the ones in the book I might never do any of them.

Kitsch Headbands $11.99?. I like the colors, I like to wear hairbands... this one don't stay on my head though :(.

Also got a Shoptiques $25 giftcard. I plan to take advantage of.

And also got two snacks that were not included on the picture since I had already thrown them in my purse. A That's it natural bar, which I did try and was not a big fan of, it retails for $1.67. And Sharkies Fruit Energy chews, which I gave to my hubby, those retail for $1.70.




Final though, I am excited to be back and can't wait for my October box! I liked the box and I'm enjoying what I got. 

If you will like to join POPSUGAR Must Have Box,
and use the code "REFER" to safe $5 on your first box! :)

xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment