Pieces of my week!


 I must admit this has not been my best week of the year. I have been sick most of the week and i just seem to be getting worst by the day... maybe because I can't stay still at home and properly rest. Not that I have been active by any means, because I wish that was the case... my days consisted on me sitting in front of a computer all day at work and then come home and get stuff done around the house before crashing down.

 
Nonetheless I feel we should all find the nice moments that made us smile during the week, and the little things that made us happy. 

I enjoy reading my current magazine of choice, SELF which I get every month, it's full of recipes, workouts, beauty related posts, etc. I am also loving chunky necklaces, this one I got in Nordstroms Rack last year, and it's by Kate Spade. And of course some makeup, my newest YSL lipstick and Marc Jacobs nail polish.




I also love when I get to have a relaxed breakfast early in the morning before getting ready for work, a nice cup of coffee and a homemade treat, this was an oatmeal blueberry muffin.



I can't wait for fall to arrive in LA, so I can properly start using my new floral scarf I scored in H&M. 

How was your week?

xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment