Marc Jacobs The Showstopper set






This beautiful seven piece makeup set by Marc Jacobs captivated my eyeballs since the first time I saw it in the Sephora counters earlier this month.
 
His makeup line it's relatively new and filled with great products. I own one of their eye palettes, the Lolita and a blush Shameless which I love. You can see my previous post about them here.





It was a complete surprise to me when I got this from my husband, it's a great holiday/party makeup set. It comes with a full size eye palette. A shimmery pearl color, a chrome and a greenish gold. It also comes with a full size mascara, a black eyeliner which came in handy since I just ran out of my favorite Stila waterproof liner, a full size mascara and a lipgloss.





I have gotten around using all of this and I like them all. My favorite of the bunch have to be the lip-gloss, beautiful berry red color with gold specs, and the black liquid liner which it's tuff to remove but it does not budge and it's black and easy to work with. I really like Marc Jacobs eye shadows and I don't have anything like this in my collection, but due to the fact that there are all metallics I don't see myself wearing them on the day to day basics, though they are beautiful.
 




My least favorite has to be the mascara, I find it pretty average and a bit gloppy for my taste. It's not bad, since it does give some volume, and it doesn't smear and fall on my eyes, but I guess I was expecting more.

It does come with a great makeup pouch, a nice mirror and a small rollerball of the daisy fragrance. 
 This is a holiday limited edition set, and it's no longer available online at the Sephora website. I did find it in Amazon for $149 which it's almost double of what it was going for. I do recommend you to go and get it in the Sephora nearest to you if you are interested, they might still have it in store.





Cami







No comments:

Post a Comment