Marc Jacobs Makeup




Marc Jacobs released a broad makeup line recently, he has from lipsticks to brushes. It's pretty expensive, like anything from Marc Jacobs. It was very hard to decide what to get from the line, since there is so many great things to try.




Their lipsticks are super soft and with great pigment, their foundation it's light like a gel, has a medium coverage and a decent shade selection... that one was easy to pass since I did try a sample of it and it melted off of my oily skin in four hours or so.

I have been coveting The Lolita pallet since the collection came out, I finally took the plunge and got it in the V.I.B sale. I went for the neutral shades, since I figured I will get a lot of use of it. The shades are buttery, pigmented, blend nicely. I love it.





I also got a blush, Shameless which it's a warm orange shade.  This blushes are soft, and when swatched with the fingers feel almost like a cream, but are actually powder. I went for this color because I have nothing like it on my collection and I love the way it looks with medium skin colors.





Have you tried Marc Jacobs makeup line? if so what is your favorite product?

Cami








No comments:

Post a Comment