Urban Decay Naked3 Palette Review


 

I am a big fan of my Naked2 Palette, and was very excited when i learned that Urban Decay was releasing their newest one late last year. Naked3 has twelve beautiful pink hue shades, and you get a wide range to create beautiful natural delicate feminine looks. 

Have you ever seen Natalie Portman's Miss Dior Cherie adds?
That is the kind of look I envision when I see this palette and needless to say that is actually one of my favorite fragrances.



Without going into too much blabber, I really like this eyeshadow palette, every single time I have used it I have gotten compliments. The eyeshadows are buttery, soft, pigmented, easy to blend and great quality overall.


If you have any of the previous Naked palettes, I can assure you this one is different. Comparing Naked2 with Naked3 I can say that the quality is just as good, same packaging, which I love, a good brush that I have been using constantly.

If you only can get one, I will still go for the Naked2 or Naked, even though I love Naked3 I feel you will have more range of shades with the original and or the second one.

Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment