Blush Mystery Beauty Box - July 2013



Here I come with my second post (but third box) I have received from Blush.com mystery beauty. The price for this box it's $24.95 and you receive over $100 dollars in beauty products.

It's a great way of trying out new creams, makeup and hair products that other wise will be too expensive to try. So far I have been very happy with the service and have received great things. This months box was specially good.




 I got a beautiful deborah lipmann polish in Ray of Light, it retails for $19 and it's a gorgeous jelly violet color with light speckles that reflect light. It is beautiful, though super hard to remove




I also got a very pretty pink lip gloss, from EMANI which is a brand I have never tried before and it retails for $16. It's not sticky, it has a nice feel to it, it last a while on the lips, it's not very pigmented, but it does deliver some color to the lips and it smells great.




In my previous box I got a very nice face scrub by Hydroxatone, and I was super excited to receive this anti-wrinkle AM/PM cream in this month's box which retails for $69!!. It's very thick consistency, almost like a high spf sunscreen feels, it has no scent and even though it feels good on my skin I have decided to limit the use to the night only since my face does gets very oily during the day.




Another full size item in the box was this LUMENE vitamin C pure Radiance 24hr lotion that goes for $19.99, and claims to invigorate your complexion, and minimize appearance of large pores among other things. It has a great citrus scent. It's to early to tell how good this one works, I will do a more in-depth review later on.



I also got a full size dr. dennis gross glow pads, this retails for $18 and it's an exfoliating self tanner. Can't wait to try them.


A full size PHILIP B. Self Adjusting Hair Spray which retails for $22, this hair pray it's supposed to allow you to use it lightly and get a soft, medium or hard hold to your style. I am currently using up another hairspray, but can't wait to try this one properly.


I also got a nice size sample of the Bioelements quick refiner, this is a colorless, scentless gel that my skin absorbs super fast.



This was a great box, I did not get one product that I was not excited to try, and it's well worth the money you spend. I think skincare it's really important, and it can get expensive, this box it's a great way of trying new things for a fraction of what it will cost you elsewhere.

xo cami


No comments:

Post a Comment