Rose Bowl Haul!



The Rose Bowl is a flea market that happens every second Sunday of every month here in LA. It's HUGE, and probably the biggest I have ever been in. You can find all kinds of cool things, specially if you are into vintage things for your house or yourself.

It's great, and I highly recommend if you do decide to go, that you pack some water, bring a sun hat, some high spf, and comfortable shoes.


We found all kinds of cool things today, but I though I share some cool things I found for myself, I spent a total of 25$!




 I got this two pair of cute high waisted shorts which I have seen a lot of lately and cost a whooping $30+ in places like Zara. This ones fit nicely and have a lot of character. There are both Levis, and one was $5 and the other one was $10.

Then I found this awesome pair of black boots for $10!!!. Yes you read it right. There are actually quite comfortable and I wish they had had more pairs in my size because I saw some other ones I quite liked but where too big for me.

 





They threw in this cute pair of earrings for free when I purchased the boots. 




I was really happy with the outcome of our trip, I fell in love with many things but held back on most since house stuff can get expensive.  I'm feeling satisfied, and completely tired right now!

How was your weekend?

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment