Popsugar Must Have - April 2014




April was a great month for Popsugar Must have, I loved March's box and thought that this box will probably disappoint in comparison. Boy was I wrong. We got a great array of things, all of which I love.



I will start with my favorite of the bunch, the Too Faced (Natural eyes) eyeshadow palette $36. It has a great pigmentation, very soft buttery feel to it, blendable. It does have a little fall off when applied, but nothing too bad.




We also got a Blueavocado (Eco) Shopper that retails for $24, which was helped designed by Lauren Conrad and it is made of recycled plastic bottles, how cool is that?  I also love the fact that it turns into a small pouch that you can put on your bag, so you won't have to pay for shopping bags ever again.



The Graphic Image pocket Notes sug. retail $20, it's a cute leather notebook that was designed for Popsugar, and it has a great size for being inside the purse. I love to write thoughts, ideas, and to do lists on notebooks all the time, and was looking for a new one, so this is perfect for me!






Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood hand soap $10.50, I love to get hand soaps that are free of harmful chemicals and this one in particular has a great scent and a cute packaging. Love it!


We also got a set of Tea Towels from Fresh Pastry $18, the colors actually match the ones I have on my kitchen, and one can't have too many tea towels. Go and check her store, she has some really cute designs to choose from.


Last but not least we got a Nature Box mix medley $5, that was specially made for Pop Sugar, and it has almonds, soy beans, corn and cranberries. I was subscribed to Nature box for a little bit over 6 months and really like it. I stopped my subscription because it was getting hard to eat all the snacks and wanted to try other subscriptions.

This whole box is a value of $114
Do you get popsugar's montly box? if so what do you think about it?

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment