March 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box




What a great month for the Pop sugar must have box subscription. There is nothing in this box that I didn't like so far, and the value it's well beyond the paid price.

Lets start with the highlight of the box, the big price item. The beautiful Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf that retails for $72.

Last time we got a Brokedown scarf I can say with no doubt that it was the best box I have ever received from all the subscription boxes I have tried so far. This time around it didn't disappoint either. The Scarf it's light, airy, very soft and comfortable and I don't have any blue and white scarf. I love it!


We also got a cute Baublebar elephant ring tree that retails for $12.  I don't own any ring holders so that is a big plus for me, it's small, cute and I love the fact that it's silver.






We got a Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace $30 . I couldn't find the gold one, but the silver one is just as cute I feel. This one was a big hit for me and I put it on almost immediately, because I love horses a LOT, and it's light and very dainty. I really like it.

We also got a nice extra, Nature's Bakery all natural strawberry fig bars. This were very tasty as an afternoon snack.






 I also got a bag of the Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps $2. We love this ones, and we actually bought a huge bad of them at Costco a few weeks back, so we are set for life.


Activeforever fusion exercise ball $9.95. I read in the site you can use it to workout your arms, legs, core and more. I still have to figure out how to use it, but I am excited to try it out, plus the color it's super fun and it might just mean my husband wont steal it from me :).





 And lastly but certainly not least, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum $27. I was so excited to see this in the box. It's not only a great brand, with great reviews on this particular product, but it is a great size to try it on (half of the regular one). Can't wait to try it out.

I am beyond happy with this box, the best one of the year, and I dare say the last 6 months, and well over the $34 pricetag. Adding everything in the box it comes out to a total of $152. If you are interested in giving this subscription a try go for it!! 



xo Cami







No comments:

Post a Comment