Viva VoxBox Review



 This is the first month I have received the Viva Voxbox from the +Influenster team. Just because the products were free doesn't change the way I feel about them. Will I use it, will I repurchase it, will I recommend it to you. Keep reading to find out!


 The pure ICE nail polishes retail for $1.69, and are sold exclusively at Wallmart. I got After Hours which it's the pinky shade, and It's complicated which it's a glitter. I was not sure what to expect from this, but was pleasantly surprised, the polish applies very smooth, not streaky at all. Two coats was perfect, for the Pink shade. It also dried pretty fast.

Next time I am in a Wallmart I will be checking on their shade selection. #Pureice



I also got the New Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths $5.99, I am always in the hunt for a great cleansing cloth at an affordable price. I like that this one is not solely a makeup remover, but actually a cleansing cloth. 

Maybe to use after working out, or even in days when you are not wearing any makeup but need a quick skin cleansing. It didn't seem to irritate my skin, which it's very sensitive, and it has no scent to it. Even though I like it, I don't think it's the best makeup remover out there, the towelettes are not as saturated with product, so my eyeliner was quite difficult to remove. I think I will be repurchasing it, but more for my gym bag than to take my makeup off.




I love the idea of peels vut can;t say I have tried many in the past. I got this Manuka Honey Peel off that retails for $2.49 in the box and I like trying natural skin care so it's a win win for me.

This mask smelled and looked just like honey, I ended up applying a thicker layer around my cheeks which didn't end up drying and peeling how it was supposed to, so I recommend thinner layers. Also my skin felt very dry after I removed the mask, but then I put in a moisturizer and it drank it all up immediately and my skin felt very soft and bright.

Overall I didn't really see a huge difference on my skin after one use, but I didn't dislike it either. It was a good mask, I am thinking maybe needs more than one use to really see a result.



Vaseline Spray & Go retails for $7.99. This is the ultimate lotion application for people out there that has very little to no time to care for their skin. It's is so simple, you just twist the cap on, spray, blend with your hands. The scent (which I have to admit is not my favorite) disappears super fast, it leaves no residue, no greasiness, just smooth skin.

I love it and will be repurchasing it.



NYC City Proof Intense Lip Color retails for $2.99, so affordable and nice. I love that they sent me this, because otherwise it's very likely I would never have try it. It has a great color payoff, a candy like scent, it feels comfortable on the lips and it's shinny. Will have to check the other colors they have to offer.




Lastly I received a Shell Fuel Rewards card, I believe it works similar to ebates, which I love. You shop through their site (follow their links) and you accumulate points that will go to gas rewards. I have to play with it a bit more, I m still a bit confused by it.






No comments:

Post a Comment