Golden Tote April Review + a sweater



I recently discovered the Golden Tote monthly subscription 'box', and of course I had to give it a go. It was interesting to me because you get to pick from 1-2 items a month (if you chose to get it) and they will surprise you with the rest. 


 Above you can see three of the dresses that I got, the first two where my selections.


Early in the month you will receive an email telling you when to go to their site and check on the new merchandise they have for the month. They offer two totes, one for $49 and one for $149 plus shipping. 


In the first one you get to pick one piece you like and they will surprise you from 2-3 items more. With the latest option, the $149 you get to pick 2 items of clothing and they will surprise you with 5-7 items.


They won’t sent you just whatever though, you get to answer some questions about your style, which helps them figure what to send you, and minimize you receiving something you dislike or hate. At the end if you dislike something you can always return the entire tote for your money back.


I really liked three items in their selection so I decided to go for the $149 one this month. I picked the Lace Brocade dress & the Abstract dot maxi dress in rust, which sold out shortly after.


Below are the three shirts I got, the second one came with a black cami as well, which I am wearing in the picture. Love it.




I don't think I have been this excited by receiving a subscription box in a long time, even though I LOVE my  Pop Sugar Must Have, this was just new to me and I am extremely happy with what I received and will probably (depending on their May selection) get it next month as well.


I also ordered the Crochet coverlet separate for a special price they offered, from now on I will be exchanging in the Golden Tote Trading group, instead of purchasing extra pieces.


Now I am off to tan this freaking white legs. Have a great weekend!



Cami

7 comments:

  1. love the way you styled these pieces - they all look great on you! the crochet top and the red dress in particular are my two faves.

    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! those might be my favorites too!

      Delete
  2. If you don't mind me asking, what size do you normally wear and what size did you order? Everything looks great on! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I normally wear a medium on everything. All the things I got in this tote were medium, but I do have a short torso and long legs so sometimes mediums fit very short, for pants I mostly fit in M, but sometimes I go for large :)

      Delete
  3. I love that crochet coverlet! I wish I had gotten it...I just discovered the trading group too, and I'm totally hooked. Waiting for my first traded item to arrive tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dresses!! Quick question - how do you join the trading group?? Because it seems to be a closed group on FB -- do I just send a request?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! you can request to join, I think the group manager just accepts the request and you are in! :)

      Delete