Tom Ford Lip Conditioner in Pink Dune



 If I had to chose one word that will describe Tom Ford's lipsticks, it will be Luxury. I don't own many of his lipsticks, but the ones I do have are some if not my favorites. When the newest limited edition Spring of 2014 collection came out, featuring the older white and gold packaging it was hard for me to pass.




I have decided that this year I will be a bit more critical on the makeup that I do get, and try to invest in quality and not so much quantity. This doesn't nessesarily means I will be only purchasing the most high end like this lipsticks, but products that I will use often and that I don't already own.




I was in between three shades, and ultimately chose Pink Dune, it has a beautiful finish and it is more of a nude color, which I don't own many of. The texture of this lipstick it's extremely creamy, moisturizing and pigmented.

Granted you wont be getting a stained effect from this particular shade, like you would with the more vibrant colors, but I am in love with my choice and will recommend if you are looking to invest into a very nice pricey lipstick.

It is limited edition, so get it while it's still out.

Cami



No comments:

Post a Comment