Chanel ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ ULTRA WEAR LIP COLOUR Review



I got the color Sensual Rose, which it's a very intense pink color. I am really impressed by this product, it's opaque, extremely long wearing, true to the color in the packaging, and comfortable on the lips, ad like any Chanel lip product, the smell is non offensive.


I will say that it might feel drying if you have extremely dry lips, but to me it felt good. If you use it with a lip balm under, it will decrease the color wear of the lip product. Also if you eat anything too greasy it will wear off faster.

This lip product actually lasted 8 hours on me, I just had to re apply the lip gloss that comes with it. It doesn't transfer once it sets on your lips. I really like it and highly recommend it if you are looking for a long wearing, full color lip product.

You can find it at any Chanel counter or online.  I have my eyes set on Rose Quartz next.

I hope you give it a try.

Cami



No comments:

Post a Comment