Tom Ford & YSL reviews!


 Last month was a month filled with exciting new things, from traveling to Vegas for the first time ever, an exciting road trip, some new art projects, a few (more than a few) days off from work.






On our trip to Vegas I decided to get a few things I have been coveting, to take advantage of the slightly cheaper taxes. I got the YSL baby doll mascara, which I have tried and I can already say I love.

I also got another color of the Tom Ford Spring collection lip conditioner in Incorrigible, which I found completely gorgeous on, and leaves a beautiful stain after it wears off. If you like or fancy any of the Spring limited edition shades I recommend you get your hands on it since it is limited and sold out in most places.


 


I also got two palettes that are completely different to anything I own. I got the beautiful Cognac Sable, which has some beautiful brown shades that are all shimmery and a sparkly coppery shade. I also got Sahara Haze, which has a cream yellowy shade, a gray, a dark gray and a sparkly muted green.

They are both great in quality, smooth, buttery and pigmented, but specially Sahara Haze. I fell in love with the colors on the Cognac Sable palette, but the pigmentation is not as good as Sahara Haze.





xo Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment