Weekend Finds! v2



I am going to be making a new section on my blog in which I will be showing some of the things I have found in my shopping trips in LA. This is more like a track record so I can look back to what I am spending my money on, and hopefully show some of the deals I am encountering.




I will be showing some fashion and house stuff as I keep writing these. Last weekend I made a quick trip to H&M, which is one of my favorite places to shop trendy items at, I had a 20% off coupon which was awesome.
I got a nice flowy grey blouse, which I am hoping to get a lot of use tucked into skirts, or with jeans, and I also got a vegan leather pants. These ones are cheap and also quite comfy.

I also got a House of Harlow necklace that I found in Nordstroms Rack on clearance for 60% off. It is a silver and dark chocolate color. I was so happy to find this one since I got mine stolen last year when my house got burglarized. I guess it was meant to be.

Cami


1 comment:

  1. Muy buena la idea de incorporar lo que estas probando y luego como te va con esas cosas. Se ven bellos y comodos la blusa y el pantalon. El collar esta bonito tambien.

    ReplyDelete