February PopSugar must have box!






From getting several subscription boxes a month, I have scaled back to just one subscription box at the beginning of the year at least.

The Popsugar must have box it's the best one if you want to try a bit of everything. I just think that for $39.99 you get a lot more, and it's a real joy when waiting for it and opening it every month.

This month was a great month though not as good as last years February box, which was cheaper and packed with great goodies. This year we got to try a good array of things, from makeup to skin care to food and even a jewelry organizer which it's pretty cool. I liked that almost everything in the box was red and pink (with the exception of the Dial body wash), very Valentine's day appropriate.



Gorjana  Brooks Jewelry Roll $45, I am still not sure how well this will work once I really have to use it when traveling, but for now I can say it's really nice, practical and I am happy to have received it.


 The Model Co Duo lipstick with lip gloss $12.25 aprox. This was the first thing I set my eyes on, of course because I have a real addiction with this stuff. this was a very creamy pigmented nude lipstick, which a sheer glittery gloss. I like the idea of this because you only have to carry one product with you.




The NCLA nail lacquer in Rodeo drive $16. I have wanted to try one of the NCLA polishes for forever, never got around ordering them online, and was stocked when I saw one in my box. I love the color too. 


The Peony Candle Tin $11, it's a very nice peony/rose scent, feminine, light and sensual. I love it.



The Sugar Wish Cinnamon Hearts $7.50, are spicy, sweet and crunchy. I have never tried anything like this before, I can't say it's my cup of tea but it was fun to try nonetheless, plus the company has a huge array of treats that get delivered to your special someone.



The Nourish Organix Argan Face Serum $24. I was very excited to get some skin care, specially some skin oils which have been my favorite night moisturizers. Now with that said I am a bit concerned about this one being meant for normal to dry skin, might not be for me. 

And lastly one that I didn't get to photograph myself is the Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash $3, now I was not expecting a dial product in the box, like I read in some reviews before it feels a bit out of place, but I am happy to have gotten it because it smells very nice and it's always good to find a good drugstore wash that you don't have to break the bank for.

This has not been my favorite box from Pop Sugar, but I was happy with all the products. If you are looking to get a subscription box and want a bit of a lifestyle one, this one is my favorite so far!

Camila


No comments:

Post a Comment