Clinique All About Shadow Limited Edition Palette








There has been so many neutral natural eyeshadow palettes coming out in the past few months, it's hard to keep them all in track and decide which ones are better to get. When I saw that Clinique had come out with one, it was very hard for me to pass it up, specially since I love the Black Honey shade by them so much.




The small palette has a very nice sleek mirrored packaging, that comes with a small brush and sponge tip applicator, and eight neutral shades. There are all very soft, blendeable and pigmented, though I did miss the fact that there wasn't any matte shadows in the palette. This retails for $36.



The shadows go from a shimmery white highlight shade to a dark brown with purple specs. As a final verdict on this particular palette, even though I like the product, my favorite shade is black honey to which I already own on full size. The other shades didn't wow me, and with palettes like the naked range by Urban Decay, Lorac prop palette's, Bobbi brown and others going around I can't really say this one is the better pick of the bunch.



If you are looking to get this palette, do it now since it's limited, and you can find it at any Clinique's stand or online.

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment