Napoleon Perdis Makeup Haul!



For a while now I have been eying this brand at Ulta and in the Dermstore website. I was very excited when I saw it on the Hautelook site, with nice discounts and selection of products. I decided to get two things since I had a credit on the website.

I got the mosaic blush in blushing, which it's a beautiful blush that includes color squares of deep rose, light rose, terracotta, shimmery off-white and mauve. I have been swirling my Real Techniques blush brush and have been applying it on the apples of my cheeks every single day since I got it two weeks ago. It gives this beautiful color to my skin as if I have been in the sun for a little bit, not too pink or too red, it's just right.

The quality of the blush it's great. It came with a pink puff which I am not sure what to do with.




I also could not resist and got the traveling brush set as well, which I am planing on taking with me in my gym bag for the days I go to the gym at lunch time. The quality seems a bit off though, the plastic of the handles are cheap and so are the bristles. I am not very happy with the way they apply my makeup. 



I have experience some shedding, I will skip into buying this makeup brush set and get the real techniques ones instead, or even elf brushes. Both brands are much more affordable and a LOT better quality.





For now I can say I am really loving the blush and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural flush to the skin. Very natural and very pretty.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment