Taking a look back to 2012

This is our new garage window!, still unfinished, but it gets the idea out.
Since 2013 it's here, I want to take a moment to think on all the things I did last year (that were on my last years new years resolutions). Sometimes it is good to look back at the year that just flew by and think all the things you accomplished to better yourself as a person.

So this are some of the things I could remember that happened to me in 2012, this list it is definitely not in order of importance:

1. We Repainted and finished up two rooms at our house, the guest bedroom which was previously the studio, and our small half bathroom.

2.We started the garage project, put on some dry wall and insulation, and installed a big window that faces the prettiest part of our house. 



3. We worked on a veggie and fruit garden, which was awesome, and I can't wait to do that again this year!
Fresh blueberries out of our garden!

4. Worked on the broken fountain that came with the house,  this has been something I have been wanting to do for a while, I am just happy I got it done this year.

5. Started to get myself healthy and in shape. Working out at least 3 times a week, but aim to work out at least 5 times a week. And I have been trying to eat healthier.


This was my brand new yoga mat, that my cat proceeded to eat the same day I got it!
6.Discovered my sense of style and my love for makeup.

7. Did some art (thought this new year I am aiming to do a lot more)

8. Called my mom everyday (or almost)

9. Baked almost every week.

10. Kept  my marriage healthy.

And most importantly... I can say I am very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment