Tom Ford Summer collection - Unabashed Palette



I have been in a Tom Ford makeup buy kick this past few months, only because I have loved everything I have gotten so far. I was a bit under impressed by their summer collection, and even though none of the lip color or highlights caught my attention the Unabashed palette was an immediate hit. 


I picked it up online to try to beat the crowds, and I am happy I did since it is sold out pretty much anywhere, and it's already being sold on ebay for $150.


The whole palette screams elegance and luxury, from the white and gold packaging that comes with a very large mirror, all the eye shadows are soft, pigmented and bendable. Two blushes are also great quality. The only downside I see on it is that some of the powder of the brown or blue shadow will end up on the blush, which will be unfortunate.


The highlight shade it's beautiful, deposits just the right amount of shinny goodness, the taupe and blue colors are just beautiful. I think the quality of the product itself it's remarkable and worth the money. Love it!






I did find two dupes for the rosey pink blush, in the image above you can see to the far left Orgasm by Nars $30, in the middle is the Unabashed palette blush and the far right one is Flirt cosmetics 15 Oh please $7.25.



Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment