Edgy & girly




 Having fun lately with discovering my style, I put together what I call a girly+edgy outfit. Foe leather skirt from Angl that is on sale right now for $22.19. It does run a bit short on me (I have very long legs) so I am still on the looks for a new leather shirt, maybe a pencil one.


I also got from Angl a Crochet detail white top $34.99, this very comfy and flowy, it is short but I am planning on wearing it with anything high waisted.


Some of the shirt's back details.



I bought my hat in Angl as well, but can't find it online and it was the last one left at my local mall.


I also wore my Steve Madden booties $99, this are very comfy to walk in, and I love that they go with pretty much anything. If you don't want to spend the $$ for the Steve Madden pair, but want a similar look, I found this ones at Kohls.

Cami


2 comments:

  1. Que linda Camila ;)
    Yo tengo los mismos Zapatos en Blanco :) pero de Zara y otra vez! mucha suerte en tus nuevos comienzos :) Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

    ReplyDelete