Popsugar Must Have Box - November 2013!

November was a great box! I got an awesome Michael Stars Scarf, which retails for $45 which it already pays for the box itself, and I have been wearing it non stop since I got it on the mail last week.



We also got an amazing Strawberry and Blackcurrent Cream preserve, which you can tell we have been loving, and it's nearly gone by now, in just one week. This I believe it retails for $6.

For snacks I got the Bare Fruit 100 cal Sweet Baked Apples Dipped in Caramel & Sprinkled with Sea Salt, which was awesome and it retails for $3.50.

I also got a nice pine soap which smells like the holidays, a cute pot of nail polish remover pads which are convenient since you can carry it in your purse and take out chipped manicures. 

For the home I got a Naughty Candle, which smells very masculine and awesome. And lastly I got a wine bottle carrier, good for picnics or to bring a bottle if you are going to a friends house for dinner.


I LOVE this scarf!
I loved this month's box, specially for the scarf and the preserve. If you want to give this subscription try go -->here<--

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment