Weekend finds!



LAst week the opened a Nordstroms Rack close to where I live, and me and my husband made a trip there Saturday morning. It's alwasy exciting shopping in a new store, and this specific Norsdtroms Rack felt as if I was shopping in a regular department store, instead of a rack situation.


 

They had great things and it was hard to put away some things and keep my purchases down to three things. I have been hunting for a good pair of jeans, and since I don't want to pay full price on them if I don't have to, I was happy to find this in there.




I also got a very comfy sweater from James Perse which was highly discounted, and it's the only way I will spend that kind of money in a sweater.

I also got an extremely comfy waterfall, cashmere cardigan in one of my favorite colors for the season.

And lastly, I have never tried anything from Sonia Kashuk's makeup line before, but we made a quick trip to Target before coming back home and I managed to pick up a very nice deep berry balm, it's sheer enough to wear it daily, and I have not use it much, but I like it so far.




Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment