In with the new: Stella & Dot

 
Last weekend I got to attend for the first time ever to an Stella & Dot Trunk show. My friends Daneen and Emma hosted this awesome girly party. It was a lot of fun, hanging around with them again and have a girly afternoon trying some jewelry on, and eating some caramel popcorn at that.


The danger about this trunk shows, is how many amazing pieces of jewelry Stella & Dot has to offer. Everything seems to be of great quality, but it's also very light to wear which makes it comfortable.

Now in all honesty I was ready to walk out of that Trunk Show with 3 bracelets, 2 necklaces, a ring and a scarf.

I have a weakness for necklaces. This is was no exception, bright color, chunky. Got me right away!

I went in with a budget in mind and I am happy to say I did not go over it (by much) and came out happy with one statement necklace and a dainty bracelet.

I can't wait to start wearing my new pieces, and try to incorporate them to my wardrobe. I am super happy with my purchase so far. They arrived pretty fast too (4 days). And with super cute packaging also!

You can shop the trunk party I went to here, in case you are interested!: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/21jm5



BTW, I am not getting paid at all to promote this. I am just pretty excited about my new jewelry hehe.


I hope you have a great day!
xo Cami





2 comments:

  1. I love that orange color, very nice for Spring and Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it too!! can't wait to put it to use :)

      Delete