Whiskey Cinnamon Rolls - From A Beautiful Mess


One of my favorite blogs to read on a daily basis is A Beautiful Mess, which it's a lifestyle blog, with tons of tasty recipes, DYI, outfit ideas and lots of fun things. I am a big fan!
 


Elsie and Emma have a great mixture of things in which I can only dream of achieving one day in my own blog. Now enough about my fan girl obsession with their blog and back to the food. Emma (one of the sisters on the blog) bakes constantly the tastiest looking stuff, and when I saw this Whiskey cinnamon rolls, I had to try them.

I love baking, I have tried many different recipes in the past, but realized that even though i LOVE Cinnamon Rolls, I have never make one from scratch before.

I followed the recipe from the blog here, but used Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey instead, which was what I had in my house.





These turned out to be super moist, soft and with a great taste! You can definitely taste the whiskey on the glaze, but it's actually quite good (and I am not a big drinker). If you don't like whiskey or prefer regular Cinnamon Rolls, just replace the tbsp of whiskey for another tbsp of milk, like Emma mentioned.

Have it with a nice glass of milk or coffee. And enjoy! 




xo Cami




No comments:

Post a Comment